Several possible entry points:
Location: Souss Massa region
- Agadir International Airport – Al Massira: For people arriving directly to Agadir by plane, allow 3 to 5 hours of flight from Europe and around 200 euros per person for your return ticket. A valid passport is obviously compulsory to travel to Morocco.
- The A7 Marrakech -Agadir motorway (2 hours 30 mins)
- The R203 road arriving from Marrakech via the famous Col du Tizi n’Test (5 hours)
- The coastal road N1 (Essaouira-Agadir-Tiznit)
- The N10 road from Ouarzazate
- The N12 road coming from Zagora
The “Explore Agadir -Souss Massa” site offers around twenty tours (1 to 2 days, + 2 days, + 5 days) that will help you organize your trip to our region. Are you looking for a unique experience? Discover our region!