In Tiznit, the imposing Kasbah of Aghanaj or Fortress of Aghanaj (29.700282, -9.726474) built in 1810. Huge (over 6000 square meters), protected by a large wall of rammed earth (rammed earth) with these five reinforcement towers , it overlooks the famous “Blue Spring” or Aïn Aqdim “.
Dating from the 15th century, the Ksar Agadir Ouzrou is built on a rocky outcrop overlooking the Akka palm grove and the wadi. Restored in 2014, the building has regained its cachet. This citadel surrounded by a wall ten meters high is located 5 kilometers from the center of Akka.